Here are some helpful tips to ensure your product remains in the best possible condition over an extended period of time:
- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- Try to avoid daily contact with water.
- Remove jewelry when applying perfume, hairspray, soap or lotion.
- Polish your products carefully with a soft, lint free cloth or clean by hand with lukewarm water. Do not soak your products in water.
- Dry with a soft, lint free cloth to maximize brilliance.